RULES & REGULATIONS
• To promote allround development - physical, intellectual, cultural, social and spiritual of all students. Admissions every year are done from among the students who are registered with the School upto a particular date to be announced on the School Notice Board.
• Registration forms are sold to the parents upon written requests and submission of prescribed fee. • The selection of students is done as per merit system from among the eligible candidates by admission test and interview.
• A transfer certificate is necessary in case of admission beyond class III.
• New candidates must be introduced personally to the Admission Committee by the parents of the child who will be responsible for the conduct and payment of dues of the child.
• Admission to higher classes is subject to availability of seats and the performance of the students in admission test.
• The decision taken by the Admission Committee and conveyed by the Principal shall be final.
• Any information deliberately suppressed or found incorrect may ultimately lead to the expulsion of the student.